Info & Resources for 10th Grade
Be sure to download all 6 documents below in order to make a well-informed decision about dual enrollment.
- 11th & 12th Grade students ONLY
- 30 credit hour funding cap
• 10th graders are only funded for occupational/CTAE courses
• 9th graders are not eligible for dual enrollment funding. They can participate but must self-pay for tuition and required fees.
Click the link above to apply for free/reduced lunch. If you don't have free/reduced lunch but you think you'll qualify, please apply! A free/reduced lunch status can help with fee waivers for the SAT/ACT (Juniors & Seniors ONLY), college applications, and the NCAA Eligibility application fee.
Community Service Agency Card
Click here to find local organizations that provide opportunities for community service.
College & Career Readiness
NHS End-of-Course (EOC) Test Website
What is my GPA???
• CORE classes only
• 4.0 scale
• Used for the HOPE Scholarship
o 3.0 HOPE GPA
o Covers a portion of standard tuition up to 15 credit hrs
• Used for the Zell Miller Scholarship
o 3.7 HOPE GPA
o 1200 SAT or 26 ACT
o Full standard tuition up to 15 credit hrs
• ALL classes listed on your transcript
• 100 pt. scale
• Mainly used for college admissions and scholarships
• The GPA listed in Infinite Campus is your GPA as of the
end of last school year
o Counselors are not allowed to tell you your class rank